Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Sales Account Manager
Opportunity to work with the world leader in solar air heating as a sales representative at our Toronto office. With increased emphasis by governments on “clean heating” and renewable thermal, we are expanding our sales organization and looking for a highly motivated self-starter who is interested in a sales career in the renewable energy industry.
The successful candidate will be prospecting and developing sales opportunities with clients in Ontario and the United States. This is a business-to-business technical sales process and our typical clients include government agencies, U.S. Military, and a wide variety of companies.
• Develop sales opportunities and manage in-bound inquires
• Manage sales and technical correspondence between clients.
• Prepare sales proposals, sales quotations, RFP responses, PowerPoint presentations.
• Work with the Director of Market Development in strategic account engagement activities.
• Work within a fast-paced, creative environment, ensuring tight deadlines are met.
• Travel to client locations in Ontario and the United States
Fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
Conserval has been the pioneer in solar air heating around the world, and increased emphasis by organizations in USA and Canada on “Clean Heating” creates the opportunity for aggressive growth in the next few years.
Compensation commensurate with experience. Salary + Commission. No cap on commission.
Health and Dental Plan.
The successful candidate will have the following:
• Bachelor degree
Experience & Skills
• 5 Years of sales or sales-support experience
• Knowledge of HVAC systems or architectural products is an asset
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
• Ability to grasp new concepts, prioritize workload, and meet strict timelines with minimal supervision.
• Familiarity with CRM software (such as Salesforce.com) an asset.
• Strong team player that can collaborate with other disciplines
• Driven and self-motived; passionate about renewable energy and clean heating
• Resourceful and able to work in a small company environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are currently seeking dealers and reps across the United States, Europe and South America for the commercial, industrial and agricultural markets. Ideally-suited are companies and individuals who have experience in dealing with large commercial, institutional, industrial or agricultural clients in HVAC, building construction services, or renewable energy. Please contact our Director of Market Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.